Instructional Design Australia (IDA) stands at the forefront of the eLearning, learning design and instructional design landscape, as evidenced by our extensive case studies. Each study reflects our dedication to crafting immersive, impactful learning experiences and cements our position as industry leaders.
Click on the links below to read more about some of our projects.
- Autism Microcredentials
- Biosecurity eLearning Modules
- Contact Tracing: Global eLearning Modules
- Financial Literacy for High School Students
- Inklings: Review of training program
- Developing Rail Signalling Leadership and Management Capabilities
- Leadership Capability Pathway and Programs
- Safety and Efficiency in a High-Risk Environment
- Graduate Program: ‘Experience Your Future’
- Maximising the Potential and Usage of Current Software
- Driverless Train: a First for Australia
- Spinal Anaesthesia Medical Training
- Leadership Development Across Traditionally Siloed Roles