Instructional Design Australia (IDA) have extensive qualifications and experience in Instructional Design / Educational Design / Learning Design. IDA offers a comprehensive service advising on course design and development to meet the learning objectives and the needs of the learners.
IDA can work with you from beginning to end; designing and developing the project. Alternatively we can design the product so that your developer can develop and implement the design.
IDA have consultants available in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. Consultants are available on contract, fixed term or other engagement and placement models that can be tailored to suit your needs. We have a pool of over 45 consultants made up of:
- Instructional Designers
- eLearning Authors / Creators
- Learning Designers
- AQTF Compliance Specialists
- HR & OD Consultants
- Learning & Developments Consultants
Instructional Design can be applied to anything that includes
Human Performance Improvement.
Consultancy – Workplace Training and Change
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) provides consultancy to support our clients meet their workplace training, change and transformation objectives.
Our expertise and experience includes:
- Instructional Design
- Learning technologies
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Mobile applications
- Videos and multi-media
- Instructional Design Courses
- Ensuring compliance with AQTF standards
- Liaison on behalf of clients with TAFE or other RTOs
- Access to and leveraging of government funding to offset training expenses in the provision of accredited training
- Vendor selection and management
- Marketing and business development support for training vendors
- Strategy and product development for training vendors
- Online Compliance solutions
- Creation of organisational learning and development strategies
History of IDA
IDA was founded by Annette Devilee. In 2019 IDA was acquired by Discover Learning Designs.
Annette Devilee was one of the first Australians to gain formal qualifications in the area of Instructional Design: Masters of Learning Science and Technology, with Merit, University of Sydney, 2007. She has gained first class experience working in a wide variety of settings including universities, businesses and various government sectors.
At the University of Sydney she worked as an eLearning Educational Designer with Sydney eLearning then at Queensland University of Technology QUT as a Learning Design Consultant and the Department of Education, Training and Employment (DETE) Queensland as an Instructional Designer.
For all your Workplace Learning, Instructional Design and Learning Design needs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry today.