What is the Adding, Embedding, Extracting (AEE) Learning Model? The Adding, Embedding, Extracting (AEE) model aims to make informal learning in the workplace more effective…
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) offers a comprehensive and flexible instructional design, learning design and workplace training consulting service, focussing on learning design and development to meet the business objectives and learning needs of your organisation and people.
Our expertise and experience includes:
- Instructional Design
- Content development
- Learning technologies
- Instructional Design Courses
- Creating Accredited Training Materials
- Liaison on behalf of clients with TAFE or other RTOs
- Reviews and writing reports on the state of current training programs and assessment regimes
- Vendor selection and management
- Marketing and business development support for other workplace training vendors and organisations
- Strategy and product development for training vendors
- Online Compliance solutions
- Creation of organisational learning and development strategies
Learn more about Learning Design.
Learning Design Full Service
We can work with you from beginning to end; designing and developing the learning solution or project. This may involve one or more of our team.
Contracted Learning Designers
Typical Learning Designer placements can last between one to six months and can be full or part-time. The resource will be managed by you.
Bespoke Learning Design
We can design a learning solutions or project and hand over for your orgnaisation's instructional designer or developer to further develop and implement the solution.
- High-Level Training Designs
- Training Architectures
- Facilitator Guides
- Learner Workbooks
- Quick References Guides and Job Aids
- Pre-and Post-program Activities
- Manager Embedding Guides and Toolkits
- Mobile Learning Applications
- Training Videos
- Any other form of training materials required
IDA draws on the ADDIE model of Instructional Design when delivering its learning design service to clients across Australia. Watch the video below to learn more on how IDA apply the ADDIE model. Learn more about Instructional Design.
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) have extensive qualifications and experience in Instructional Design / Educational Design / Learning Design.
Flexible engagement models
IDA can work with you from beginning to end; designing and developing the learning solution or project. Alternatively, we can design learning solutions or project and hand over for your orgnaisations instructional designer or developer to further develop and implement the solution.
IDA have Learning Design consultants available in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. Consultants are available on contract, fixed term or other engagement and placement models that can be tailored to suit your needs. We have a pool of over 45 consultants made up of:
- Instructional Designers
- eLearning Authors / Creators
- Learning Designers
- AQTF Compliance Specialists
- HR & OD Consultants
- Learning & Developments Consultants
Instructional Design can be applied to anything that includes Human Performance Improvement.
IDA was founded by Annette Devilee. In 2019 IDA was acquired by Discover Learning Designs.
Annette Devilee was one of the first Australians to gain formal qualifications in the area of Instructional and Learning Design: Masters of Learning Science and Technology, with Merit, University of Sydney, 2007. She has gained first class experience working in a wide variety of settings including universities, businesses and various government sectors.
At the University of Sydney she worked as an eLearning Educational Designer with Sydney eLearning then at Queensland University of Technology QUT as a Learning Design Consultant and the Department of Education, Training and Employment (DETE) Queensland as an Instructional Designer.
Learn more about Learning Design.
The 70:20:10 Model is used worldwide as a general guideline for designing effective end-to-end learning programs. We know that effective learning occurs through experience, exposure…
Do you ever have trouble paying attention and maintaining focus for lengthy periods? So do we! Think about what happens when you get into work…
IDA consistently exceeds our expectations. Their learner-focused approach have turned made programs fun and effective! We’ve received outstanding feedback from the participants. Thanks IDA!
I’m so happy to have found Instructional Design Australia to design and develop our bespoke learning program. We wanted to create a program consisting of online learning, face-to-face workshops and on-the-job training. IDA aced it! We’re extremely happy with the end product.
IDA was a pleasure to work with – excellent communication, great attention to detail, fantastic ideas for hands-on engaging learning whilst meeting our tight deadlines. We are looking forward to working with IDA on future projects.
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read more Academic Articles on Instruction design here.
- Read our latest blog articles here.
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) provides Learning Design services to support workplace learning and change. With team members in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth IDA will enable your people to engage, learn and perform.
For all your Workplace Learning, Instructional Design and Learning Design needs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry today.