Do you need an online course developed? We have eLearning Developers in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth ready to start your project. Learn more here.
An eLearning Developer may perform the following functions:
- Perform Learning Needs Analyse
- Design learning experiences
- Build eLearning or digital courses
- Author eLearning
- Graphic design (g.g. infographic design)
- Multimedia Design
- Video editing and production
eLearning Developers can also be referred to as:
- eLearning Designers
- Learning Experience Designers
- eLearning Advisor
- Learning Instructional Design and Experience Consultant
- Instructional Designer – eLearning
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Designer
- Training Specialist eLearning
- Online Learning Advisor
- Digital Content Developer
What you title you choose to call an eLearning developer is largely based on individual preference however some will argue that the title may influence or reflect the specific requirements of a role. For example, an eLearning Developer that is focussed on creating bespoke, deeply engaging experiences may be referred to as a learning experience designer. An eLearning Developer that works across or combines a range of digital components into a learning event may be called and Digital Content Developer or similar.
We are always looking for talented eLearning Developers, Instructional Designers and Learning Designers to join our national team on an independent contractor or casual employee basis to provide eLearning Development support on specific projects.
Our projects typically vary in length from 1 to 12 weeks, so we may be able to offer flexible engagements around your other commitments and availability (including work from home, flexible days and hours).
To learn more visit our Work With Us page.
Articles and Blog