Instructional Design and Learning Designer Jobs
We are always looking for talented instructional designers and learning designers to join our national team on an independent contractor or casual employee basis to provide instructional design support on specific projects. Our projects typically vary in length from 1 to 12 weeks, so we may be able to offer flexible engagements around your other commitments and availability (including work from home, flexible days and hours).
Our team office is located in Clifton Hill, Victoria, a short walk from the 59 tram or about 1km from the station. For those that prefer to work from home or are located interstate there may be some requirement to attend the office or client’s sites for briefings, reviews and planning sessions.
Required skills and experience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply contemporary adult learning principles to the development of learning experiences and materials
- 5 years+ experience creating learning materials for audiences across a range of organisational and complexity levels
- Strengths in analysis, creativity and the ability to work independently
- Strongly developed writing, proofreading, editing and formatting skills
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to produce error-free work
- A flexible approach and willingness to use DLD templates and preferred learning methodologies
- Advanced MS Word capability
- Ability to create materials to specification and within required development to delivery time ratios
Desirable skills and experience
- Ability to create ASQA-compliant accredited learning and assessment material
- We are keen to hear from Instructional Designers who have worked on projects connected with Banking, Health, Engineering, Rail, Construction or other technical fields
- Experience in combining ASQA-compliant accredited training with complex, organisationally-specific operational needs
- Ability to create basic eLearning courses and assessment quizzes in authoring tools, including StoryLine and RISE
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A very brief covering letter outlining:
- Your availability
- Hourly/daily rate range
- A short overview of instructional design and learning design projects you have worked on recently
- Your typical development to delivery ratio
2. Your resume
3. A sample of learning materials you have recently created:
- Up to 10 pages (total)
- PDF file not exceeding 10MB
- Water marked as sample with your name
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Instructional Design Jobs
For all inquires on instructional design and learning design jobs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra please call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry.