Has your organisational training come to a halt due to COVID-19? It doesn’t have to! You may not need to wait until the dark days…
What is Instructional Design? Instructional design is the practice of using an understanding of how people learn to inform decisions regarding learning sequences and strategies,…
Problem Based Learning (PBL) is a method in which learners are immersed in solving real-world problems. PBL is based on the Constructivist Theory of Learning.…
Click on the links below to read more articles from DLD and IDA.
- Introduction to Remote Working – Free Course
- What you need to know before contracting an instructional designer
- Merrills’ Instructional Design Principles
- Applying Problem Based Learning
- eLearning Do’s and Don’t
- What is the ADDIE model of Instructional Design Anyway?!
- The History of ADDIE
- Embedding Activities in Learning Design: Why Leaders Matter
- Different strokes for different folks…learning styles
Click on the links below to learn about Instructional Design.
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- What is problem based learning (PBL)
- Read more Academic Articles on Instruction design here.
- Read our latest blog articles here.
Academic Writings by Annette Devilee Whish – Senior Instructional Design Consultant prepared as part of the assessment for her Master of Learning Science and Technology (MLS&T)
IDA offer three Instructional Design course options:
- Instructional Design Basics Learn More
- Instructional Design PLUS Learn More
- Instructional Design for your Organisation Learn More
Participants receive access to a comprehensive toolkit of materials, templates and guides required to be an exceptional instructional designer. Participants use the toolkit as a self-paced resource to design and develop their own learning program. An IDA Instructional Design Certificate can be awarded on completion.