Buy Now $2,340 GST inc
- Proven in marketplace
- Practical tools that work
- Tailor tools to your needs
- Save development time and cost with decades of combined expertise
- Lifetime access to templates with an included licence in perpetuity
- Become an exceptional instructional designer
- Receive access to a comprehensive toolkit of materials, templates and guides
- Use the toolkit as a self-paced resource to design and develop your own learning program
- Toolkit is divided into sections that reflect the ADDIE model phases which allows participants to bring to life a practical experience in the application of each phase
Think about the learning environment.
Identify the learners’ existing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Key questions addressed include:
- Who is the audience? What are their current capabilities?
- What are the required skills, knowledge and behavioural outcomes?
- What are the business benefits of designing a learning program?
- What types of learning constraints exist?
- What are the delivery options?
- What is the timeline for project completion?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
Includes the following Instructional Design templates and guides to support the Analyse phase:
- Learning Needs Analysis Template
- Guide: How to Complete a Learning Needs Analysis
- Learning Needs Analysis Summary Template
- Draws on information gathered during the Analyse phase
- Storyboards an engaging learning program.
- Get creative – in a logical and structured way.
- Consider learning objectives, assessment instruments, activities, content and media selection.
- Key output: a High-Level Design ‘content map’, which describes content, learning objectives, activities and resources.
Includes the following templates and guides to support the Design phase:
- Learning Strategy Template
- High Level Design Template (Face-to-Face)
- eLearning Storyboard Template
- Activity Examples
- Create materials templates and ‘join the dots’ created by the Analyse and Design phases to develop learning program materials.
- Draft versions of all materials are reviewed by stakeholders and edits are made to produce a ‘pilot-ready’ program.
Includes the following instructional design templates and guides to support the Develop phase:
- Assessment Template
- Facilitator Guide Template
- Participant Workbook Template
- PowerPoint Template
- Job Aid Template
- Leader Template
- Program Review & Sign-Off Template
- Time to dive in!
- Road-test the pilot program, materials and delivery logistics.
- Create Facilitator up-skill workshops
- Plan how to engage the relevant organisational leaders to support the learning program.
Includes the following template to support the Implement phase:
- Train the Trainer Template
- Reviews the effectiveness of the learning program and materials.
- Asks: ‘did we hit the mark?’
- Consists of two parts: Formative and Summative evaluation.
Includes the following templates to support the Evaluate phase:
- Questionnaire Templates
- Focus Group Template
- Observation Checklist Template
- Evaluation Report Template
Includes the following guides to enhance your program:
- ADDIE Overview and Checklist
- Effective Learning Design
- Style Guide
By following the ADDIE model of Instructional Design and using the IDA and DLD supporting toolkit, you will create exceptional learning programs.
All templates are supplied in MS Word and include a licence for participants to use the templates for their own projects. Organisations may also purchase a licence for an additional fee.
Buy Now $2,340 GST inc
Prefer to pay by invoice? Contact Us
Includes the course and a licence to use the Instructional Design templates for the participant.
Discover Learning Designs and Instructional Design Australia are successful instructional design consultancies.
- We have been in the marketplace for over 10 years – established in 2007
- We are commercially successful
- Decades of combined expertise, investment and development time in our products
- We work with successful brands