In response to the COVID 19 crisis, Instructional Design Australia has created this free course to help organisations introduce their teams to Remote Working.
Access the course here.
(Please be a little patient – it may take a minute to load).
The course provides a basic introduction to Remote Working and covers the following:
- The importance of your organisation’s Code of Conduct for remote working
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- An introduction to Health, Safety and Wellbeing for remote working
- Setting up your workspace
- Keeping in touch
- Protecting privacy remotely
If you’d like to adapt or create a similar eLearning course (or any course) to suit your team’s needs, we can work with your existing policies and procedures to create a custom solution. We can also brand the course to your requirement or guidelines.
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) provides eLearning creation services in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth – and of course, can work fully remotely.