Our IDA and DLD teams are so proud to be working on the development of a series of global eLearning Contact Tracing modules, announced by…
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) offers a comprehensive and flexible Instructional Design consulting service, focussing on course design and development to meet the business objectives and learning needs of your organisation and people. IDA also offers Instructional Design Courses, available as a self-paced toolkit and face-to-face workshops.
- Training materials for Leadership and Transformation: Retail Banking, Asia Pacific
- Product change learning design: Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Merchant Services, Credit Risk
- Training materials and change management for client and operator systems
Public Transport – Rail
- Project management service for the implementation of Nationally Accredited Certificate Course in Engineering (AQTF compliant)
- Provision of a e-learning, mobile application and Learning Management System
- Training material development for multiple certificate courses (AQTF compliant)
- Rail Safety including Track Protection and High Voltage
- Rail Signalling Maintenance and Design (AQTF compliant)
- Customer Service
- Opperational Control Centres (AQTF compliant)
- Authorised Officiers (AQTF compliant)
- eLearning Programs
- Training materials development for Diploma of Tourism (AQTF compliant)
- Training design of member workshops: Grow Me The Money; Carbon Down
- Training design of public workshops: Effective Sales, Time Management, Customer Service
- Storyboarding to translate an existing face-to-face outplacement program for an eLearning platform
- New leadership program development and assessments
- Training design and development: ‘Tourism Excellence’ suite of workshops
- SAP reporting
- Analytical reporting
- Induction for corrections facility
- Learning design: Advanced Selling Skills
- Towing operations
- Sales planning
- Learning design: Business Acumen for Sales Professionals
- Learning Design: Salesforce Optimisation – On boarding
IDA have created nationally recognised qualifications and units. Learn More
IDA creates responsive eLearning. Learn More
Click on the links below for a sneak peek into some of our recent projects.
At Instructional Design Australia, we create visually engaging, interactive and responsive eLearning programs.
We also offer optional inclusions to take eLearning programs to the next level.
Need a program developed fast? We can produce eLearning swiftly and economically using our rapid eLearning development approach, suitable for projects under time pressures, or with a limited budget.
View eLearning Samples
See samples of some of our recent eLearning projects.
IDA consistently exceeds our expectations. Their learner-focused approach have turned made programs fun and effective! We’ve received outstanding feedback from the participants. Thanks IDA!
I’m so happy to have found Instructional Design Australia to design and develop our bespoke learning program. We wanted to create a program consisting of online learning, face-to-face workshops and on-the-job training. IDA aced it! We’re extremely happy with the end product.
IDA was a pleasure to work with – excellent communication, great attention to detail, fantastic ideas for hands-on engaging learning whilst meeting our tight deadlines. We are looking forward to working with IDA on future projects.
We appreciate IDA’s ability to create engaging and interactive eLearning programs with tight turn arounds. I always feel relaxed with IDA on board, knowing our program’s in good hands.
This ADDIE Toolkit has been a lifesaver! After having worked as a Lead Instructional Designer in a large organisation for many years, I decided to go out on my own. I was daunted by the fact that I didn’t have my own templates, however this toolkit gave me all that I needed. I changed the logos, then I was ready for business!
I recommend the ADDIE Toolkit to any Instructional Designer that is looking for elegant and easy to use templates. I have received many complements from my clients since purchasing the Toolkit.
I was fresh out of completing a Master of Adult and Vocational Education when I got a job as a company’s first in-house Instructional Designer. Having little to no templates to work from, the ADDIE Toolkit was a godsend. The templates and guides within the Toolkit are comprehensive, yet concise. They guide you through the learning design process step by step – perfect for someone with limited experience in the L&D industry. I highly recommend this Toolkit for anyone starting out in Instructional Design.
Learning strategies are developed with a key objective in mind. But how will we know if the strategy has been effective? Through evaluation of course!…
Informal learning (or incidental learning) is unstructured, experiential and generally occurs spontaneously, outside of the formal learning setting . Informal learning supports adult learning principles,…
- What is Instructional Design
- Understanding Instructional Design
- What Do Instructional Designers Do?
- What are the differences between Educational Design, Learning Design and Instructional Design?
- First Principles of Instruction
- The Instructional Design Method
- Learning Science
- Read our latest blog articles here.
Our Approach to Effective Learning Design
IDA uses a variety of adult learning theories in learning design. Our approach is driven by the concept of inquiry-based Discovery Learning, which requires learners to make connections to previous knowledge, bring their own questions to learning, investigate and critically reflect on concepts and design ways to try out their ideas.
To maximize learner engagement and transfer of learning, we design programs that offer both formal and informal learning opportunities.
Examples of methodologies and activities that IDA uses in its learning design include:
- Appreciative Inquiry (strengths-based approach)
- Problem Based Learning (PBL)
- Critical Reflection
- Shared Learning
- Action Planning
- Case Studies
- Critical Incident Analysis
- Skills Practice
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) provides services to support workplace learning and change. With team members in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, IDA will enable your people to engage, learn and perform.
For all your Workplace Learning, Instructional Design and Learning Design needs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry today.