We've designed for health transport finance associations government agriculture energy mining insurance not-for-profits mining
At Instructional Design Australia, we craft a wide range of learning programs tailored to your needs, from immersive eLearning courses and interactive modules to hands-on training materials and educational webinars. With expertise spanning various industries and disciplines, we’re poised to deliver bespoke solutions that resonate with your audience and drive results.
Learning solutions we have designed include:
Instructional Design Australia designs learning solutions for a broad range of industries, including:
- Banking & Finance
- Consumer Electronics
- Energy (Oil & Gas, Renewables)
- Food & Beverage
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Retail & E-commerce
- Transportation & Logistics
- Waste Management
- Wholesale Trade
At Instructional Design Australia, we don’t limit ourselves to specific topics. Our seasoned team has experience spanning diverse industries and subjects. From technical and medical content to soft skills training and industry-specific knowledge, we tailor programs to your specific needs, ensuring content relevance and learner engagement.
The three main types of eLearning are:
- Synchronous eLearning: This type involves real-time interactions between instructors and learners, often through live webinars, chats, or video conferencing. It mimics the traditional classroom setting but is conducted online.
- Asynchronous eLearning: Learners access course materials on their own schedule, without real-time interaction. Examples include recorded video lectures, self-paced online modules, and discussion boards.
- Blended Learning (or Hybrid Learning): This approach combines traditional face-to-face instruction with online learning activities, offering a mix of synchronous and asynchronous experiences.
Each type has its own advantages and is chosen based on learning objectives, available resources, and the needs of the learners.
A training program example is a ‘Leadership Development’ course. This type of program typically encompasses a series of modules focused on essential leadership skills, such as team management, effective communication, decision-making, and strategic planning. Participants often engage in a variety of learning activities, including workshops, simulations, and e-learning modules, which collectively facilitate both knowledge acquisition and skill development. The program might culminate in a capstone project or assessment, validating the participant’s ability to apply learned concepts in real-world scenarios, thereby solidifying their leadership capabilities in a practical context.