Participants receive access to a comprehensive toolkit of materials, templates and guides required to be an exceptional instructional designer. Participants use the toolkit as a self-paced resource to design and develop their own learning materials.
The toolkit is divided into sections that reflect the ADDIE model phases. This approach allows participants to bring to life practical experience in the application of each phase.
- Delivered online
- Complete the course online at a time and pace that suits you
- Practical tools and templates included
- Tailor the tools and templates to your needs
- Save development time and cost by using the included tools and templates
- Lifetime access to the tools and templates with an included licence in perpetuity
- Certificate of completion issued
- PLUS Feedback and Coaching as you go from a Senior Instructional Designer
$3,750 $2,340 GST inc SAVE $1410
- Three 90-minute one-on-one coaching and feedback sessions with a Senior Instructional Designer
- Meet your Senior Instructional Designer within 48 hours of purchase
- Flexible times and dates
- Sessions can be conducted by phone, Skype or ZOOM
- Send learning materials for review before the coaching sessions
- Be challenged and guided as you develop your course
- 12 months to use this service
- Coaching sessions occur after completing the:
- Learning Needs Analysis template
- High Level Design template
- Draft learning materials for your program
$3,750 $2,340 GST inc SAVE $1410
Prefer to pay by invoice? Contact Us
Includes the course and a licence to use the Instructional Design templates for the participant.
This ADDIE Toolkit has been a lifesaver! After having worked as a Lead Instructional Designer in a large organisation for many years, I decided to go out on my own. I was daunted by the fact that I didn’t have my own templates, however this toolkit gave me all that I needed. I changed the logos, then I was ready for business!
I recommend the ADDIE Toolkit to any Instructional Designer that is looking for elegant and easy to use templates. I have received many complements from my clients since purchasing the Toolkit.
I was fresh out of completing a Master of Adult and Vocational Education when I got a job as a company’s first in-house Instructional Designer. Having little to no templates to work from, the ADDIE Toolkit was a godsend. The templates and guides within the Toolkit are comprehensive, yet concise. They guide you through the learning design process step by step – perfect for someone with limited experience in the L&D industry. I highly recommend this Toolkit for anyone starting out in Instructional Design.
More about the course:
- Become an exceptional instructional designer
- You will have up to 12 months to complete the online course
- Receive access to a comprehensive toolkit of materials, templates and guides
- Use the toolkit as a self-paced resource to design and develop your own learning program
- The Toolkit is divided into sections that reflect the ADDIE model phases, which participants bring to life by applying their understanding of each phase to their program
Think about the learning environment
Identify the learners’ existing knowledge, skills and behaviours.
Key questions addressed include:
- Who is the audience? What are their current capabilities?
- What are the required skills, knowledge and behavioural outcomes?
- What are the business benefits of designing a learning program?
- What types of learning constraints exist?
- What are the delivery options?
- What is the timeline for project completion?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
Includes the following Instructional Design templates and guides to support the Analyse phase:
- Learning Needs Analysis Template
- Guide: How to Complete a Learning Needs Analysis
- Learning Needs Analysis Summary Template
View the full list of Instructional Design templates included here.
- Draws on information gathered during the Analyse phase
- Storyboards an engaging learning program.
- Get creative – in a logical and structured way.
- Consider learning objectives, assessment instruments, activities, content and media selection.
- Key output: a High-Level Design ‘content map’, which describes content, learning objectives, activities and resources.
Includes the following templates and guides to support the Design phase:
- Learning Strategy Template
- High Level Design Template (Face-to-Face)
- eLearning Storyboard Template
- Activity Examples
- Create materials templates and ‘join the dots’ created by the Analyse and Design phases to develop learning program materials.
- Draft versions of all materials are reviewed by stakeholders and edits are made to produce a ‘pilot-ready’ program.
Includes the following instructional design templates and guides to support the Develop phase:
- Assessment Template
- Facilitator Guide Template
- Participant Workbook Template
- PowerPoint Template
- Job Aid Template
- Leader Template
- Program Review & Sign-Off Template
- Time to dive in!
- Road-test the pilot program, materials and delivery logistics.
- Create Facilitator up-skill workshops
- Plan how to engage the relevant organisational leaders to support the learning program.
Includes the following template to support the Implement phase:
- Train the Trainer Template
- Reviews the effectiveness of the learning program and materials.
- Asks: ‘did we hit the mark?’
- Consists of two parts: Formative and Summative evaluation.
Includes the following templates to support the Evaluate phase:
- Questionnaire Template
- Focus Group Template
- Observation Checklist
- Evaluation Report Template
Includes the following guides to enhance your program:
- ADDIE Overview and Checklist
- Effective Learning Design
- Style Guide
By following the ADDIE model of Instructional Design and using the IDA and DLD supporting toolkit, you will create exceptional learning programs.
All templates are supplied in MS Word and include a licence for participants to use the templates for their own projects. Organisations may also purchase a licence for an additional fee.
$3,750 $2,340 GST inc SAVE $1410
Discover Learning Designs and Instructional Design Australia are successful instructional design consultancies.
- We have been in the marketplace for over 10 years – established in 2007
- We are commercially successful
- Decades of combined expertise, investment and development time in our products
- We work with successful organisations
Our courses are practical grounded in learning theory, drawing on the same effective methods and tools we use with our clients.
Unlike some industries, you don’t necessarily need a qualification or licence to become an Instructional Designer.
However, in order to develop effective learning programs, you should have a strong understanding of the key elements and theory that underpin the instructional design process – including how to conduct a learning needs analysis (LNA), adult learning principles and assessment strategies.
Learn more here.
To enquire about our Instructional Design Courses call Instructional Design Australia (IDA)
For all your Workplace Learning, Instructional Design and Learning Design needs in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra call +61 03 5988 9887 or make an online enquiry today