Case Study: Leadership Capability Pathway and Programs
Business units across the organisation had adopted different approaches to implementing leadership development, with a limited and varied selection of existing ‘modules’ delivered. This had resulted in inconsistent understanding, development and application of leadership skills.
To achieve this, IDA and DLD redesigned the existing approach to leadership development, focussing on:
- Standard, consistent program and content delivery
- Review and re-shape of relevant existing content; creation of new content
- Re-cast of methodology to incorporate application-based, practical and reflective activities
- Contextualisation to ‘tell the leadership at our organisation story’
- Manager engagement for the embedding of critical skills and knowledge
A pathway of leadership capability development programs that scaffolded skills and knowledge around the key principle of leadership transitions and contextualised learning to align with strategic priorities and organisational values.
Instructional Design Australia (IDA) offers a comprehensive and flexible instructional design, learning design and workplace training consulting service, focussing on learning design and development to meet the business objectives and learning needs of your organisation and people.