Senior Instructional Designer
Will has been working with IDA since early 2023 as a Senior Instructional Designer, bringing with him over 10 years of experience in Learning and Development. Will started out as Secondary School Educator, focussing on teaching VCE Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic subjects. He then began working in Professional Services with a focus on Insurance.
Will has skills in digital learning, professional development, and sales methodology. Will has managed multiple Learning and Development projects relating to fast-changing and heavily regulated industries, change management, client-focused approach to selling and many more.
Key areas in which Will is engaged to deliver value to clients are:
- Training needs analysis to discover learning needs
- High-level program design incorporating end-to-end learning solutions
- Change Management
- Sales Training
Education, professional qualifications and affiliations
Will’s education, professional qualifications and affiliations include:
- Bachelor of Education, Federation University
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physics/Geology), Federation University
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Project Management, Australian Institute of Management