Director & Lead Instructional Designer
Bianca is the Director of Instructional Design Australia (IDA). Over 20 years of Senior Learning, Development and Instructional Designer roles have shaped her expertise in project management of people and learning solutions to support change initiatives.
Bianca has worked in Senior Learning & Development roles at ANZ, GE Money, Esanda and Village Roadshow. She has particular strengths in working with stakeholders to determine and influence change impacts on learning needs and driving support for solutions developed. In addition to a variety of technical, transformation and process-driven projects, Bianca has built capability frameworks and managed the instructional design of programs in the broad areas of Sales, Service, Leadership and Coaching.
Key areas in which Bianca is engaged to deliver value to clients are:
- Consulting for training needs analysis, program delivery and implementation
- Capability/competency framework and learning pathway development
- Learning program design and materials development
- Evaluation and measurement of learning effectiveness
- Development of learning strategy and alignment with business objectives
Education, professional qualifications and affiliations
Bianca’s education, professional qualifications and affiliations include:
- Graduate Diploma Training and Development (University of Melbourne)
- Evaluating and Measuring Learning Certificate (American Society Training & Development)
- Bachelor Arts/Bachelor of Science (University of Melbourne)
- Member of American Society Training & Development; Australian Institute Training & Development