Senior Instructional Designer
Wendy has over 30 years of experience in the VET sector inclusive of:
- CEO of four Registered Training Organisations, across the Disability Services, Electrical and Plumbing, Humanitarian and Retail sectors.
- Over 15 years as a Quality Consultant providing advice on compliance and audit rectifications.
- Providing consultancy services including assessment design and validation across many industries including Building and Construction, Business, Civil Operations, Community Services, Educational and Training, Electrical, Horticulture, Hospitality and Transport and Logistics (including Rail and Warehousing).
- In excess of 10 years delivering the Certificate IV Training and Assessment across a broad variety of industries and client groups (including First Nations peoples).
Key areas in which Wendy is engaged to deliver value to clients are:
- Design of clustered assessment materials that include the use of engaging scenarios
- Design of Recognition of Prior Learning assessments for employees supported by their workplace
- Quality assurance of assessment designs and processes
Education, professional qualifications and affiliations
Wendy’s education, professional qualifications and affiliations include:
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design & Development
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Diploma of Education (Technical)
- Diploma of Business (Front Line Management)
- Certificate III Community Services (Disability)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)