Michael is the Managing Partner and a Senior Instructional Designer at IDA. Michael is the master of multi-tasking and ensures IDA never misses a deadline.
Michael has 20 years of experience in a variety of senior Human Resource, Organisational Development, Learning and Development, Sales/Marketing, Instructional Design and General Management roles. Michael has a wide range of expertise, which enables him to focus on building learning solutions that effectively support business change.
Michael was the Executive General Manager of VECCI (Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce and Industry), Group Human Resources Manager for Village Roadshow and a Senior Learning Consultant Kangan Institute.
Michael has particular strengths in project management to lead and deliver on complex change and transformation projects – incorporating people, process and technology.
Key areas in which Michael is engaged to deliver value to clients are:
- Design, delivery, management and evaluation of learning programs
- Raising operational standards to create consistency and change across multiple sites/businesses
- Developing individual potential for collective performance in complex change environments
- Managing learning projects that focus on tangible revenue results and improved service standards in a variety of consumer and B2B settings
Education, professional qualifications and affiliations
Michael’s qualifications include:
- Master of Business – Human Resources (Swinburne University)
- Diploma in Training and Assessment Systems (Australian College)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment (Swinburne University)