Instructional Design PLUS
Master the end-to-end process of instructional design, drawing on the popular and industry-respected ADDIE model.
Developed by our team of instructional design experts, this program offers key insights and practical tools to build exceptional learning design skills.
Kick-start a portfolio:
- Apply learning theories, instructional design principles and innovative technologies
- Practise using your new templates and guides to create impactful programs
Experience personalised coaching sessions tailored to your needs, providing targeted feedback and support.
Dive into instructional design!
You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end instructional design process, dedicating around 10 hours to self-paced learning. Plus, you get to apply what you’ve learned in a project, the scale of which you decide, adding a practical edge to your experience.
Instructional Design PLUS is offered online, combining eLearning materials with virtual coaching sessions to create a well-rounded learning experience and allow you to fit it into your schedule seamlessly. You’ll tackle a real-life instructional design project, which is a great opportunity to enhance your portfolio or contribute to your current workplace.
When you sign up, you’ll get access to all our eLearning content for 12 months, along with useful downloadable templates and guides. Plus, the course includes three 90-minute coaching sessions with experts, giving you personalized insights. And at the end, you’ll receive a certificate to acknowledge your new skills in instructional design.
By the end of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Recognise adult learning principles that underpin effective instructional design.
- Conduct a Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) to uncover capability gaps, using relevant tools.
- Write active learning outcomes, based on identified needs.
- Design impactful learning experiences for different modalities, in alignment with learning outcomes.
- Apply visual design principles to materials development for effective learning and engagement.
- Use practical tools and templates to bring the ADDIE process to life.
- Draw on key instructional design consulting skills to ensure relevancy and accuracy of learning solution.
Dive in with us!
6 reasons why…
Why study instructional design?